Services Offered at City Line Chiropractic
If you have back pain, neck pain, headaches, peripheral neuropathy, or poor range of motion, it is important to receive treatment to prevent further complications or chorionic pain from occurring. At City Line Chiropractic in Bala Cynwyd, PA, our chiropractor, Dr. John Seward, provides chiropractic care to reduce your symptoms and alleviate your discomfort. Before you visit us, learn about our services and how chiropractic can be beneficial for your recovery process below:
At our practice, we provide a variety of chiropractic services that can help you heal. Some our of services that we utilize include:
- Spinal adjustments: These treatments are a fundamental part of chiropractic care and can address alignment problems
- Summus laser therapy: This therapy improves circulation and helps your body heal naturally
- Hydrotherapy: This treatment offers a warming massage that helps you relax prior to your chiropractic treatment and reduces joint pain
- Electric muscle stimulation: This technique is designed to relax muscles and increase circulation in the affected regions
- Decompression therapy: This method helps treat the areas of the spine that are compressed, which helps open the space between the vertebrae
What to Expect from Chiropractic Care
Chiropractic adjustments are used to help realign your spine. The treatments can be performed by hand, an activator, or by utilizing a specialized table. Chiropractic adjustments are not painful and you may feel relief after your first session. Summus cold laser therapy is painless and improves circulation in the area being treated, which can reduce inflammation. If you are receiving hydrotherapy, you will lay down on a hydrotherapy bed that will help you feel relaxed, pain relief, and improved range of motion. In addition, we provide electric muscle stimulation, which uses a TEMS machine to send a small electrical current into your muscles to improve circulation.
Understanding Decompression Therapy
Decompression therapy helps open up spaces between the vertebrae that are compressed. You may have compression due to a disc problem, which can cause pain and stiffness. Decompression therapy can involve stretching and strengthening exercises or using a specialized table to help stretch the area that is compressed. The technique can provide immediate relief and is a progressive treatment that reduces compression over time.
Contact us for an Appointment Today
If you are searching for effective chiropractic care, our team at City Line Chiropractic in Bala Cynwyd, PA, is happy to help. We offer treatments like spinal adjustments, decompression therapy, and electric muscle stimulation to eliminate any pain you may be experiencing. To learn more about our wide range of services or to schedule your first appointment, contact us at (610) 617-7300 today.